#Details | Texas Wedding Photographer
Since I began shooting weddings, I have studied the "details" of the day. Brides, these are certainly items you will want to consider when outlining your day from start to finish. They add an element to your story and are fun things to remember when you look back at your photos and the memories captured.
A few (possible) items to have ready for your photographer:
1. The invitation suite. This is everything from the invitation, to the envelope, to the rsvp card. This starts your story: the date, the colors. It all begins with this small piece.
2. A ring box. While not a requirement, it certainly helps your beautiful ring stand out in the photo and have the spotlight for a moment. Plus, when you have one that goes with your colors that adds another personal touch to your pictures.
3. A hanger. Again, these certainly aren't a requirement, but the customized ones are so pretty paired with your gorgeous dress.
4. A pretty cake topper. Unless you plan to have a doughnut wall, then by all means have one!!! Because then we'll be besties for life!
5. Your bouquet. This may seem obvious but be sure the bouquet is handy and ready for me to take a few pictures with.
None of these are must haves for your day. But when you look back on your pictures, they help tell a story. They are the elements that bring your whole day together and I can't wait to capture them for you.