November Bucket List Roundup
November seriously came and went and I realized that I had barely captured the month for me. But I am truly truly thankful for the sessions that I had this month. Every single person that I captured with my camera is truly a blessing for me and my family.
However, I still did manage to snag a few from the list.
P.S. During the week of Thanksgiving, I wound up with some serious neck pain (thank you heavy camera!) and while I had high hopes of capturing all kinds of Thanksgiving memories, it didn't go as planned. But, what I did manage, I am grateful for.
1. Tradition - Starting a new one for the tree.
2. Thankful - For every single moment that I get to spend with her.
3. Fall floral - Juju's flowers.
4. Family - the 3rd one was running around with the football!
5. Something warm - always always coffee!
6. Golden - afternoon drives with the husband in the middle of nowhere.
Next, week I will share my December bucket list. So excited for all the colors and holiday lights!!